In order to monitor Badoo messages on the non-rooted Android device. You should:
- Enable Notifications on Android
- Enable Badoo In-App Notifications
Part 1: Enable Notifications on Android
To make it short, you can follow the 3 simple steps below
- Go to your device settings.
- Tap Applications > Application manager(Apps) > Badoo > Notifications.
- Turn on notifications from Badoo.
If the above steps are not clear for you, please check the below steps with screenshots:
2 Touch Settings.
3 Touch Application manager OR Apps (this will be different depending on your operating system)
4 Touch Badoo
5 Touch the checkbox next to Notifications to mark it with a tick to turn on Badoo notifications
Part 2: Enable Badoo In-App Notifications
- Open Badoo app
- Tap on Settings at the top right corner of your device screen
- Turn the push notifications and alerts on