In order to monitor WeChat messages on the non-rooted Android device. You should:
- Enable Notifications on Android
- Enable WeChat In-App Notifications
Part 1: Enable Notifications on Android
To make it short, you can follow the 3 simple steps below
- Go to your device settings.
- Tap Applications > Application manager(Apps) > Wechat > Notifications.
- Turn on notifications from WeChat.
If the above steps are not clear for you, please check the below steps with screenshots:
2 Touch Settings.
3 Touch Application manager OR Apps (this will be different depending on your operating system)
4 Touch WeChat
5 Touch the checkbox next to Notifications to mark it with a tick to turn on WeChat notifications
Part 2: Enable WeChat In-App Notifications
1. Log in to WeChat > Me > Settings > Notification to check if it is open normally.
2. If you do not receive the group chat message notifications, check if you’ve turned off Mute Notifications: enter the group chat > tap “…” in the upper right corner > turn on Mute Notifications.